Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Weekend In Wilson

Recently, we traveled to visit Matthew's brother's family. It was a short trip but very full on memories and great quality time. It served a dual purpose: celebrating with Hannah as she turned 3 a few days before and helping them get a little more settled as they just moved into their new home a few weeks prior. It was especially memorable for Ruth Ann (Matthew's mom) as it was the first time she was with all FOUR of her grandbabies at the same time. I came across this slide show design on www.slide.com and couldn't pass it up. Just hit the mute button on your keyboard if the song is too distracting. Enjoy!!



It's only been a few weeks and we already miss out sweet nieces! I am so grateful to the Lord for blessing our families with these four beautiful children.

2 comments:

Lori said...

We enjoyed your visit. Thank you for celebrating with us!!!

Casey Wallace said...

Awe, such a cute slide show. Great pics!

Lindsay told me you guys might be headed to KY around Christmas? I hope so! Mike, AK and I will be there, too. It'd be so great to see all of you - let me know!!!