Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Backup to Last Fall, Part 1

Uploading photos from my phone last night, I realized there were lots of great ones from last fall that no one ever saw.  I enjoyed looking through them again and remembering the great times we shared as a family.  Special family memories are a gift from the Lord.  Losing my Dad this year has caused me to value my loved family and friends even more.  The people in these photos are precious to me.  I probably don't tell you enough, but I love each of you so much.
Philip's 1st day of 5th Grade; my phone corrupted the other kids' photos so this is the only one I have.

Running man.


Helping our sweet friends, the Price family, on moving day.

Little buddies, Rylan and Wylie.

Field trip to Roper Mountain Science Center

Glad that frog is not real!

Meredith and baby Noelle

Rylan rode the bus like a big kid

Family night at the fair!

Sully will have to come back when he's older.

Rylan and Matthew rode a fire truck.

Race car driver Juliet.

Cotton candy makes this girl HAPPY!


Annual family day at Niven's Apple Farm

It was a beautiful day!

Pumpkin painting fun!

Little artist Juliet

Little artist Braewyn

Growing so big!








I have a photo of each child at this sign as babies.

We always love having Grandma Ruth Ann with us.



 My five bears in the bed

Costume day at Chuck E Cheese; 50 free tokens for arriving in your Halloween costume.  Works for us.

Little ones, look out behind you.


Captain America and Anna on Coronation Day

Cinderella ("from the new movie!")


Fancy hair

Kylo Ren. Now that Philip has seen the movie, he wants nothing to do with this nasty guy. However, Rylan likes to wear the mask and we call him Rylo Ren.

Mommy was a slacker and didn't get me a costume!  

The foursome with Mater.

And eating the spoils of their labor (is that the phrase?).

As some say around here, Happy Fall Y'all!


No comments: