Friday, August 03, 2007

Special Delivery for Jesus

A few weeks ago, Philip found a dead moth in the house. He asked me what it was and I told him. I picked it up and let it fall to the ground to show him how it used to "fly". Philip wanted to play with it but I said the moth was dead and that it might have germs on it. I then told him we could flush the moth in the toilet and send it to Jesus. That seemed to suit Philip so down the toilet went the moth.

Flash forward to a few days ago. Philip calls me and tells me to come look. He had gone in the bathroom by himself and went poopie. After I told him how proud I was, he flushed the toilet and said, "I'm sending my poopie to Jesus!"

Jesus said to let the little children come to Him. I'm just not sure He would want their poopies too.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

Thank goodness I didn't have food in my mouth at the time I read this because I would have spit it out laughing!!!! Priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!