Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Baby Boy is 3!

Yesterday, my first born child turned 3 years old! I have to say the last three years have been the most rewarding of my life. Philip has given me a new way to love and has brought out a wonderfully, special side of Matthew which I just adore too. Philip (as well as Braewyn and his cousins) has brought such joy to his grandparents' lives as well. I'll just say I've seen three adults do some very silly things over the last three years! Yes, I am Philip's mother, but I really try to share him with everyone we meet. God has blessed him with a sensitive, boisterous little personality and I love seeing other people smile when he's around. Philip, I thank Jesus daily for bringing you into my life and allowing me to witness the miracle of how you've grown!


Philip at almost two months old.


Here he is around 8 months!


Now Philip is around 16 months old.


This is Philip decorating our tree, Christmas of 2006.


And this is Philip currently. Here he is yesterday morning after opening his present from Great Grandma and Grandpa Diemer (Mom's parents).


After a long day of awaiting cake, presents and a special birthday dinner with our in-town family, Philip drifts off to sleep. Goodnight, my little prince! I love you!

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

I can't believe I forgot it was his birthday this month!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!!!!

Woody said...

Happy Birthday, Philip from me & Natalie!!

Lori said...

It goes by fast!!! We love you precious Philip. Happy Birthday!

Casey Wallace said...

Happy birthday, Philip! You are growing too fast!