Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy June, Part 1

We wrapped up Philip's Kindergarten year on May 25. It was just a few days and then our summer activities began. Philip attended our local science center's Preschool Summer Camp when he was 3 and 4. Braewyn and I toddled around the grass outside or wandered through the next door art museum. This summer, I thought it would be great for Braewyn to have her own Science Camp experience. Well, not only did she (the appropriately aged child) go to science camp but Philip basically got to go to Preschool camp for free too as Braewyn was a little too shy to stay by herself. Philip was bummed the first day as I had told him he and I would have a special hour by ourselves while Braewyn was in camp. However he quickly remembered how cool it is and was actually a great source of confidence for Braewyn to have at her side. On Friday, Mr. Green brought out the snakes. Braewyn pulled enough courage together to touch one and I asked to hold a baby king snake (while holding Juliet and taking a picture to prove it!). Juliet was again such a little trooper and slept wonderfully through most of each day. Have I thanked You today, Lord, for our newest little blessing? I do love watching Philip and Braewyn grow and learn about God's world and how their sweet personalities are taking shape more each day.






No comments: