Saturday, November 04, 2006

Catch Up Blogging

I have a lot to post but Matthew is reloading the computer tonight so the rest will have to wait. Last Saturday (Oct. 28--Happy Birthday, Mike!!), Matthew, Philip, Ruth Ann and I headed out to find a pumpkin (pictures of our pumpkin carving to come). We went to Niven's Apple Farm where Ruth Ann had taken her students on field trips. It was a beautiful day even though we had really passed pumpkin season (the only ones still on the vines were rotten!), but there was still plenty to see!




Driving the "cool" bus!


Looking at some animals with Daddy!


Philip is 32 inches tall. We need to come back each October and watch him grow!




Looking out over the pumpkin patch with Grandma. "I think I see the hayride coming!"



It's a Philip-sized teepee!



What a cute little horsey! Bye Niven's Apple Farm. We'll see you next year!

4 comments:

Casey Wallace said...

Philip is getting so big. I can't believe it!

Melanie said...

We have gone to Nivens every year since Clay was a toddler and I have almost the same pictures from each year, especially the "measuring stick". It is SO cool now that he is almost as tall as I am to look at how much he (and Ben, too) have grown from fall to fall. This is the one thing that we have all agreed we would miss if we ever move away from here.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little farm. I am sure you all had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Mr. and Mrs. P have told me about this farm. It does look like a lot of fun. I keep checking back to see if you have some more updates!!!