Friday, November 17, 2006

Our sweet, silly Philip

Philip does silly things almost everyday day. I'm trying to capture as many on camera as I can but miss more than I catch. Friends whose children are older are telling me to write down what he says and does as to not forget. One such thing is that we've taken him to my last two baby check-ups. At each appointment, we've asked him if he's heard the baby's heartbeat. Now whenever we're out running errands and pass the doctor's office building, he points and says, "Heart! Heart!" So cute. I also don't want to forget his little voice and the way he says things. "Shim" everytime he sees water anywhere meaning he wants to swim in it. "I wanna shee him" when Matthew leaves for work and we run to the front door to watch the Trailblazer drive down the road.

Here are some of the funny pictures.







1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute! Thank goodness for blogs, because that has sort of been my baby book for Hannah. I hope to one day print off several of the entries and make her a little book. Detailing the info on the blog has helped me when I go back and scrap book too! It's amazing what they remember . . . like Philip associating "heart" with the doctor now!