Monday, September 24, 2007

Cathcing up... photos from GA!

I haven't blogged a lot recently because I like to keep things chronological and I haven't had much time to post my photos from our recent trip to Georgia. We visited my grandparents (Mom's parents), her sisters Liz and Cathy and Cathy's husband Bruce. It was a great trip. A little hectic with keeping two little ones under control but a really, really nice time watching four generations interact.

Well, my AWESOME cousin Melissa and her husband Nick stopped by our house for the night Friday after spending the week at Myrtle Beach (they live near Atlanta). She has a great Myspace page and taught me lots of stuff (if you want to see my page, click here). My new favorite website is www.slide.com which allows you to make slideshows from your pictures instead of posting them each individually here on blogger. I LOVE IT! So anyway, here are the photos from our trip which I've wanted to get on here for weeks now. Aunt Cathy, I'll be mailing you pictures soon and please tell Grandma and Grandpa that I'll send them and Aunt Liz some too. Love you all!

No comments: