Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My "To-Do" List

After reading my friend Ellen's blog post about what she wanted to accomplish before her third baby is born, I thought that's what I need to do also. Definitely NOT have a third child (I'm barely scraping by these days as it is!) but type up a to-do list. I think I'm so busy because I never write anything down and just keep everything in my head causing myself to feel half crazy all the time. Does anyone out there sympathize with me?! Anyway here goes...

1. Keep up with the kitchen dishes on a DAILY basis. (like Flylady has been telling me for years!)
2. Wake up at 6:00am DAILY no matter what time I went to bed or what happens through the night so I have that time to myself for Bible study.
3. Keep up with my Bible study. (Philip and I just started a new year of BSF and we are studying the book of Matthew. This week's lesson asked us to read the ENTIRE book of Matthew so I'm already behind. Thankfully from here on out, we'll studying only one chapter a week.)
4. Begin work on my October MOPS newsletter.
5. Mail my list of guests to my Premier Designs Jewelry consultant.
6. Finish washing the clothes we bought on consignment, pack away the kids' small clothes, and reorganize their closet and dresser.
7. Exercise 3 times a week (at least! now, it's about once maybe!) by either walking, working out with my Denise Austin video or using the Orbitrek.
8. Creating a meal menu.

That's enough for now. I'm already beginning to feel overwhelmed. Matthew, I'm getting off the computer now, exercising with Philip (i.e. trying not to trip over him while I exercise), taking a shower and getting us all ready for church before you come home! See you soon, sweetie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, looks like a good list! My life is definitely crazy and having a good list always helps me organize my day. I'm doing BSF too and I understand the time you need every morning. This past week was a doozy wasn't it?

Casey Wallace said...

Good luck with your to-dos! I make lists all the time. Sometimes I like to put the simple things on it, like brush your teeth, take a shower - just so I can have the satisfaction of marking them off! ha, ha.