Thursday, February 05, 2009

Philip's Comment of the Day

I could probably post something every day which Philip said that made me laugh. Today's is this. He actually said it last night but I didn't get a chance to post until now.

Me: Did you have fun in your new 4-year-old Preschool M&M (music & missions) class tonight? (He just moved up from the 3-year-old class.)

Philip: Yes, I met the two girls I have guarded in basketball. And I met a girl in a black shirt and a girl in a red shirt. I played superheroes with her. She didn't know we were playing superheroes, but she was just running away from the bad guys.

1 comment:

Casey Wallace said...

Ha! He's hilarious. I can't believe he's four already! I happened to have just posted a conversation I had with AK this morning, too. I love this age! Hope all is well with you guys. Love to you!