Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweet Munchkin!

Five years ago today, I was laying in a hospital bed having just received an epidural and feeling pretty good. About 4 hours later, a nurse placed in my hands something that would change my life forever. Matthew and I were thrilled (albeit he a little more relaxed and I a little more "what do I do with him?") to welcome Philip Walker Brooks to the world.

Wow, how time flies! Here's a look back on our sweet Philip through the years.



1-day-old Philip



1-year-old Philip



2-year-old Philip



3-year-old Philip



4-year-old Philip

5-year-old Philip! We love you so much and cannot wait to see what plans God has in store for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Philip!

Kellie Camp said...

Happy Birthday Philip! The 3 year old Philip hair do reminds me of Conan O'Brian's do.

Lori said...

We love you sweet Philip!!! We are so happy that God brought you into our family and gave you a mommy and daddy who love you soooooooo much. You are blessed that they point you to God each day. Have a wonderful birthday and eat some cake for me . . . and uncle Jonathan. . . . and Hannah . . . and Madeline-- don't eat any for Emerson, as she can't have cake just yet! haha.

Casey Wallace said...

Happy Birthday, Philip!!! I can't believe you're FIVE!

*Jess* said...

He's really grown up! Happy Birthday Philip!