Saturday, February 04, 2012

Just Something to Say I Posted Something

I really have had many things floating around in my head which I've wanted to post about... going through the Daniel Fast with my church, meeting Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, realizing that a good day really does start the night before, and just living life with my wonderful hubby and three funny, frustrating, precious, gifts-straight-from-God children. Not sure if you've heard the phrase but it's true for this house. "The days are long, but the years are short." My youngest blessing, Juliet, will be turning 1 in just 13 days (February 17!). My how this year has flown. But in the same breath I can say, from the time my head leaves my pillow until the moment I lay it back down seems like an eternity sometimes. I finally nailed down my daily schedule on paper and it really has helped me to be more productive during those long hours. We're not to the point of following it perfectly (no need to be a slave to my schedule!), but it does keep me going in the right direction. I thank you for your prayers for me to be faithful to the Lord and to my family as I try to make the most of the time He has given me. Drumroll, please... (click on the schedule to see an enlargement)

No comments: