Friday, May 18, 2007

More photos of Braewyn

As "addicted" as I am to blogging, I'm having a major crisis. Our camera is broken! Either the battery has become faulty or Little Fingers damaged it. "Little Fingers" is what Matthew and I say when Philip has obviously done something which neither of us saw happen. The lens on the camera was going in and out literally three or four after hitting the power button and then two days ago it just got stuck out and won't do anything. We might be going to Best Buy tonight or tomorrow!

Anyway, here are a few more photos I did take of Braewyn over the last week. Unfortunately she is asleep in all of them but still beautiful! Hopefully, we'll have a working camera soon as she is beginning to stay awake a little more each day and is quite cute awake too!




2 comments:

Grammy (Bev) said...

Hey Kim, Braewyn is absolutely adorable! She and Philip favor each other a lot and they are so sweet together:) From what you said about her cute little "chipmunk" photo a few posts back, she must look quite a bit like her mommy as well. Until you mentioned it, I had forgotten that your folks live on the same street as Ruth Ann...that IS easy!...and wonderful to have them there:) I really enjoy your blog and would love to see your babies in person one day.

God Bless, Lori's mom ("mom" is my blogger display name for Lori...I'll have to figure out how to change it when I'm on someone else's blog)

Lori said...

She's adorable Kim and Matthew! It's so fun to see the purple blanket and dresses. Braewyn definitely favors Philip, but she looks dainty like a girl. I can't wait to meet her in June!!!

About the camera, that's what my camera does when the battery is dead, so maybet it's just the battery. Have a great week!