Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Laughing Kids

Matthew and I got a digital camcorder for each other for Christmas. I love using it and videotape (Hard drive record? There's no videotape involved!) usually a little something the kids are doing every day. Well, that proves to be close to accurate because the camera tells me there are 86 clips saved on it. Well, that proves to mean now that I finally figured out how to download them to our computer (Lori, I did it without Matthew's help!!) that our computer does not have enough free memory to save them all! Matthew is going to buy more (I wish I could buy more memory for myself), but in the meantime, I'm just saving a few here and there that I want to add to the blog.

With all that said, here's the first of many (I pray!). My commentary should be self-explanatory. (I'll try to get a video posted soon of Braewyn crawling as that's the newest development around our house!) By the way, the video is somewhat squeezed as the camera shoots in widescreen version and youtube.com shows in normal version (whatever that is technically called!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim should I be seeing a video?

Ruth Ann

*Jess* said...

Big brother is SOOO funny, right Braewyn??

Kim, that was too cute :) I am glad you get moments like that on tape!

Whitlocks said...

That is a great video Kim..Your kids are adorable.
-Katie

Len and Carrie said...

That is too cute. Bennie thought it was funny too!!

Love the new layout of your blog!

~Carrie~