Monday, May 05, 2008

Our Daughter is One!

My how the year has flown! Well, I have much to post about overall but little time to devote to it. However, my baby girl's birthday is something I must thank God for. I still remember the morning I found out I was pregnant, the feelings of anxiety about having two children, the high-speed delivery (she was born 3 hours after I arrived at the hospital), and those early sleepless nights. But tonight, I now have a beautiful, cheerful, laughing little girl who loves her brother and sleeps soundly through the night! Thank you, Lord! I am so excited to see what lies ahead for Braewyn in her life. Mostly, I pray that she would come to know Jesus personally and follow His will for her life. Whatever that might be, I will always be grateful to be her mommy.




Just a few weeks old.

Tonight, chowing down on her little smash cake. Braewyn's birthday was Friday, May 2, but we were out of town. More photos and recaps to come.

5 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Happy Birthday Braewyn! You are such a big girl.
-Katie

Lori said...

Looks like she enjoyed her first taste of the good stuff! I look forward to even more photos. Happy first birthday Braewyn. We love you!

Casey Wallace said...

Happy Birthday, Braewyn!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Braewyn!

*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday Braewyn!!!