Monday, June 23, 2008

Back from the Beach!!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just a quick update to say we had a fantastic week at Cherry Grove beach (just above North Myrtle Beach) from Saturday, June 14 thru Saturday, June 21. The four of us shared an ocean-front condo with my parents, brother Mike, sister-in-law Andrea, and sweet 7-month-old nephew Holden. I have tons of photos and videos to post which I will work diligently to squeeze in over the next couple of days.

Lots going on otherwise as there is always the house to clean and kids to care for, Vacation Bible School in two weeks (I'm teaching the rising 6th grade girls) so supplies to gather, and MOPS Steering Team planning meeting this Friday night which involves organizing the info for which I'm responsible. God will provide me the strength and ability to get it all done as long as I remain faithful to Him. Hence, I feel Him telling me, "Walk away from the computer!"

No comments: