Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Best Husband in the World!!

He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me!! Saturday, Matthew turned 32. We had bought a Nintendo Wii earlier that week (Mike had brought his to the beach and we enjoyed it; Matthew's stock dividend check covered most of it; and I am excited about trying to get in shape once our Wii Fitness accessory pack arrives from Circuit City. More on that later.) so I decided his birthday present would consist of his favorite foods. I made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, BLT's for lunch (with tomatoes from our garden!), and lasagna for dinner. His mom came over for dinner which was followed up with cake (with his favorite homemade icing) and ice cream. (Lori, can you believe it was the first time I made lasagna from Ruth Ann's recipe? It turned out great so I need to put it on the monthly menu! Oh, yeah, I need to make a monthly menu first!)

Thank you Matthew for being such the wonderful husband and father that you are. We really do have so much fun together! I love you and look forward to celebrating your next 32 birthdays together. Can you believe in 32 years we'll be the parents of a 35-year-old and a 33-year-old?! Let's just work on getting them each to kindergarten for now. I love you, sweetie!

A few spots down memory lane...






2 comments:

*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! Brian will be so jealous... he really wants a Wii! Kim, I love the pictures of you guys together over the years. You all haven't aged a bit!

Casey Wallace said...

Happy belated birthday, Matthew!