Friday, June 19, 2009

First Half of June

This month is flying by. The first week was spent at Science Camp. Philip attended the Preschool Camp at our local science center. He had a blast learning about bones on Monday, rocks and soil on Tuesday, electricity and lasers on Wednesday, stars and constellations on Thursday, and snakes on Friday. Braewyn and I enjoyed time together wandering around outside or in the other museums for the hour Philip was at camp. The second week was spent getting ready for VBS. I did take the kids for a walk one morning to check a friend's mail and we made ourselves at home playing in her kids' wooden play house. Tonight is the last night of VBS and Philip and I have had a wonderful time. I'm helping with the rising-5th graders who are a lot of fun but have a lot of energy. If we give them even a minute of unscheduled time, the room becomes quite noisy. Philip has enjoyed his Pre-K class and I cannot wait to see his group sing tonight at the Family Night program. Not sure if I'll have to be on stage with my group or not. I've learned the motions and kind of know the words to the songs. Not sure if I can do both at the same time!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love the picture of Braewyn holding up three fingers!!

Katie Turner said...

yay for VBS!

So have you kept up with J&K plus 8 -- so sad. Still praying for them and wishing they would reconcile.