Thursday, June 04, 2009

Update on House Selling Process

Well, things are going very well considering the market. We had four showings last week and one scheduled for tomorrow night. All that being said, and now without complaining but just stating the facts, it is hard work keeping our house in perfect "show condition". I suppose I added a degree of work to myself by enrolling Philip in science camp this week. He's attended it each morning this week from 10-11am and has had a blast (post with photos to come). This just means that I've gotten the three of us fed and dressed plus scurried around putting EVERYTHING in its designated place each day this week. Selfishly I'm praying (that is an oxymoron!) that our house will be sold in the next two weeks as the last two weeks of June, Philip attends swimming lessons -- that will be 8 days of scurrying!! The light I've found in this situation is a renewed gratefulness for being a stay-at-home mom of preschoolers instead of a woman hurrying out the door EVERY morning to work or even to drop kids off at school. Next week we might not go anywhere!

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I have a lot of friends whose houses are on the market and NO ONE is having as many showings as you! Its got to be a great sign!

Katie Turner said...

Still praying for your house to sale! I'm sure it will soon. So glad you are in choir now! It's a lot of fun! I love when we do concerts like tonight. Such awesome messages in all of those songs!
Have a great week!

Katie