Friday, September 01, 2006

All better!

Philip is doing great today. Never would have known he was sick. I also wanted to post some cute photos from last week that I just didn't get around to earlier.



Climbing on his couch cushion mountain.


Playing with his new friend Hayden. He lives across the street. His mom Sharlene is so nice and I'm glad she's my new friend too.



Smiling in the rain.



Philip is such a good helper. Here he is dusting the coffee table for Mommy. It's still hard keeping the house straight and taking care of him so I'm trying to combine the two!

When I vacuum the house, Philip would walk behind me, whining because he wanted to push the vacuum. Well, I found a solution... get him his own vacuum! Now when I vacuum, he runs off to find his popper and vacuums behind me. The boy doesn't miss a spot -- under beds, along walls, everywhere!

Philip is now big enough to eat right at the table with us (he used to eat off of a tray which attached to his chair). We bought him two cute Sesame Street placemats which he now loves. Philip never watches that show but because of this placemat, he now knows all the characters and can point to them when we say a name! I love to watch him learning!


Last but not least. I think Philip looks SO BIG in this picture. He could pass for 3 or at least 2 1/2, right?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE these pictures. Philip has changed so much in the last couple months. He's a full blown toddler now! I can't wait to play with him. I wish November would hurry up and get here. I am glad to hear that Philip is feeling better. That was some knot on his head! Give him kisses from Aunt Lori, Uncle Jonathan, and cousin Hannah.

Casey Wallace said...

Glad to hear Philip is feeling better. What a rough week! I hope I'll know what to do in cases like those once our daughter gets here. I'm likely to freak out! :)

You're right, he looks so big in those pictures. He's growing fast!