Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Video Upload Worked!

If you've read my blog for some time, you know I've had trouble with adding videos. The service I was using did not allow me (or else I just couldn't figure out how) to post the video right into my blog. I did add links but then you were directed to the video service website at which you might encounter some not-so-family-friendly material in the meantime. I noticed Google had a video service and thought I'd give it a try. What do you know, it worked like a charm. Yes, the video is a little grainy but hopefully you won't have any trouble watching it. I will still continue to look for a better quality, family-friendly service which allows posting directly to blogs. Until then enjoy Philip and his phones! You might have to click the play button again if it doesn't start the first time you click it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use Dropshots. It's family friendly and protects you from user lists etc. It's really easy, you literally drop and drag. Cute video!!!

Len and Carrie said...

Adorable!!! We have got to get him & the girls together soon!!

Casey Wallace said...

He is so funny! I bet you just laugh with him all day. What a cute age. Thanks for sharing.