Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday's Feast #152

Haven't posted one of these in a while but since I have a free moment (ha! I'm just stalling before getting back to everything I need to do!), here's this week's.

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television? I'd say 8 because I really do like watching football but no matter the sport, if I'm watching it that usually means I'm watching tv with Matthew and I like being with him!

Soup : If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick? It has been so long since I've read any fiction which I would consider for this that nothing is coming to mind. If we're being realistic about actually being able to do this, I'd say I could memorize one of Philip's books.

Salad: What is your favorite breakfast food? Homemade breakfast burritos (scrambled eggs, bacon bits, shredded cheese and salsa inside a tortilla shell)

Main Course: Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00. Take Philip to the Barnett Park fountain -- it's free! He's so cute trying to catch the water.

Dessert : How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Less than 5 minutes.

No comments: