Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Surgery for Jessie!!

Jessie's x-ray this morning showed some signs of improvement in her intestines. She is not having surgery today. Thank you, Jesus, for answering our prayers!! I just spoke to her and she said they put some kind of fluid in her stomach and are doing a CAT scan soon to see what's going on in there. She couldn't talk long as she was awaiting more morphine and the tube down her throat makes it uncomfortable to talk. Just keep praying for a fast recovery and renewed strength.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am very happy to hear that news today. I spoke to her mom. I also had the chance to speak to Jessie. I hope she gets out soon. She said you came to visit and she received all kinds of flowers and greetings from friends and support groups. She is such a lovable person, isn't she? Give her a hug if you see her again. I miss her and wish her well. My blog is
If I had a photograph of You - come visit.

*Jess* said...

Thanks, Kim, for being such a great friend :)