Sunday, November 09, 2008

My new workout buddies!

Well, it's still my goal to head to Charleston, SC in April and run the Cooper River Bridge Run which is a 10K (6.2 mile) race. The walks with the kids and runs by myself are infrequent to say the least. However, I have found a new avenue which just might work.

I've joined our church youth girls' basketball team!

Well, technically I'm not on the team seeing that I'm not a teenage girl, but I did go to practice this afternoon and ran around as if I were still a teenage girl! Hey, I can still give a mean chest or bounce pass! It was really a lot of fun and a great way to develop friendships with these girls. "We" have practice every Sunday afternoon from 2:00-4:00pm which works great. Matthew, the kids and I had lunch after returning home from church, I got Braewyn settled down in her crib, told Philip I would see him later and left for practice after which Matthew put Philip down for his nap shortly after. When I got home at 4:15pm, all three were still asleep!!!

No comments: