Saturday, December 06, 2008

"Borrowed" Thanksgiving Photos

Our family and Mom, Ruth Ann, had a wonderful (minus my day of a stomach bug) Thanksgiving weekend with Matthew's brother Jonathan, his wife Lori and their adorable girls Hannah and Madeline. Thanks to Lori's timely uploading of photos, I'm posting her slideshow here. I'm going with the excuse that I didn't take my camera the day we visited Jonathan's children's museum (he's the director) and therefore you would never see most of these photos. The first few photos are at their home and I just really wanted all of my friends and family to witness our Braewyn in pigtails! She won't keep a bow in her hair for more than a few minutes at home, but she lasted a good 15 minutes while feeling "positive" peer-pressure of her cutely, styled cousins.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

No comments: