Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Barber Shop

Although I was blessed with a boy and not a girl, I'm still a girl and did play dress up as a child. For the time being Philip is my subject. I know the time is fleeting as to how long he will let me style his hair, so I'm using every available opportunity.




The slick look is kind of cute. This is his professional look.

Here's a photo I posted a while back. Philip has perfect mohawk hair. I did fix it up with a little mousse when we attended a friend's Fourth of July party, but normally it's combed through before going to bed. Hopefully we won't be seeing this again in the distant future.

Philip does have a lot of beautiful blonde hair. I am getting sad thinking the day to cut it is probably not that far off.




Here's God's own creation. Another great look!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Philip, your such a cutie. You look fabulous no matter how you wear your hair!