Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prayers for My Dad

My Dad is under a lot of stress these days. Not only does he worry about my Mom's health, he is also the sole breadwinner these days. That's scary being a commission-based RV salesman. If you are looking for an RV or boat, I have someone for you to talk to! On top of that, his parents who live in Maine are in poor health. My grandpa has rapidly developed Alzheimer's Disease and my grandma, who was in pretty bad shape already, fell and broke her hip yesterday. Dad has a sister and brother in Maine and two sisters in Massachusetts. Nevertheless, it's still hard on him to be this far away from his family. Please remember him and my grandparents in your prayers. I love you, Dad, and I'm here for you and Mom if you need anything.

1 comment:

Kev said...

I am not an RV guy, but I can pray for your father.

I also will pray for your grandparents. My grandmother had dementia for 9 years before she died last year. It was tough seeing that so I understand.