Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Spring Is In The Air

Well, not exactly. We've hit another cold spell with highs in the low 50's, but Saturday was nice in the mid 60's. Matthew and I decided to take Philip for a walk since none of us had spent much time outside in a while. It was nice to just be together enjoying the scenery of our own neighborhood for a change. Here are a few photos.


Philip loves to be outside. Today he was looking extra cool in this fleece and sweatpant combo. His tennis shoes and USC cap finished the look. He's ready to ride!! My song for him while we walk is "Riding along in my stroller-mobile!"


Our neighborhood has a few good size hills. Matthew would let go of the stroller for a few seconds going downhill which would scare me to death. Philip on the otherhand is our little daredevil. He's going to love rollercoasters. I can already tell.



Here's a great shot of our sweetie Philip. He's a beauty!

No comments: