Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last Day of Spring Break

Last Friday, Philip and I met my mother-in-law Ruth Ann for lunch as it was the last day of her spring break week (she's a kindergarten assistant). We enjoyed our subs and Doritos and then headed outside for a few minutes of golf lessons.


Grandma Ruth Ann was keeping Philip for the afternoon as I joined our youth pastor's wife (and my friend) Julie and their daughters for a bowling outing with whichever youth would show up. Well, our youth attendance that day was 2! Yes, Cody and Mason, both 7th grade boys. It was still a really fun afternoon as I hadn't bowled in maybe 10 years! I actually bowled 2 strikes and a few spares! Go me! It was also great watching Sara Beth and Brittany bowl for the first time ever (Sara Beth got a few spares too! We were bowling with the side rails up!) and getting to know Cody and Mason.

No comments: