Friday, April 07, 2006

Weekend in Georgia

Last weekend, Philip and I rode along with my parents to visit my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Greg who live in northeast Atlanta. It was Mom's first out of town trip since having surgery so another great milestone. My aunt and uncle built this beautiful home themselves and moved in just last year. God has extremely blessed them because of their faithfulness to him. My uncle owns his own painting and roofing company, but there come times where there are no jobs in sight. He told me literally he and a coworker have been praying for another job and his pager will go off with someone calling with a job offer. That's working by faith! We had a great weekend eating, talking, visiting my cousin's new house, playing card games, watching King Kong, and sitting on the porch. All the while trying to take care of Philip who was on his best behavior most of the weekend.



Philip and his new buddy, Dixie. Philip has such a mature look about him, is he 2 already?




Here's Philip and Dixie playing.

I am blessed with a wonderful sleeper. My aunt had this pack 'n' play from when she kept children. When Philip is tired, just give him Lamby and down he goes. Sometimes with 5-10 minutes of crying but we don't think that's too bad when he sleeps 9-10 hours after that!

No comments: