Monday, October 09, 2006

Corrections of posts about Mom

Mom's procedure for this week was rescheduled for Friday, October 13th. There was a conflict in the operating room schedule. We hate that she has to wait two more days and now she and Dad are not going to be able to attend my cousin Melissa's wedding in Atlanta on Sunday. Mom is really disappointed but I reminded her although we don't understand, God works things in His timing for a reason and that she will be able to watch the video. Secondly, her colonoscopy is set for November 8th (not the 5th). I pray her body will be doing much better by then and healed from the procedure this week. Thank you for praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corrections have been made and we'll be thinking of mom.It's amazing what's she has been through and I'm so grateful for her strong support system of family and friends. I hope she knows she is loved. We'll continue to be there if she needs us. With Love,
Valerie