Friday, October 13, 2006

Mom's Surgery

Mom's outpatient surgery was a success this morning. Her doctor told us he only took out a small section because that muscle is so close to where he reattached her colon after removing the cancer in January. He said it is remarkable that he was able to reattach everything and that she looks like her body is healing well. I pray she is doing alright now. When I spoke to Dad earlier this afternoon, she had not used the bathroom since the procedure. Please pray that this recovery period will not be too bad and will lead to a better outcome overall. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for MOM! We had talked on the phone and she knew I would be thinking about her. Let's hope all is going well and I'll keep checking to see if I see any new news on how she is. I didn't want to bother her at home until she felt better! Thanks Kim, for the update!