Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Cousin's Wedding

After attending two of Matthew's cousins' weddings this summer, this past weekend we attended my cousin's wedding near Atlanta. Melissa is 5 years younger than me so we grew up together. She and her husband Nick dated for 7 years so it was wonderful seeing this day finally come for them. I pray God will richly bless your marriage.

Here are just a few photos from the weekend. I'll post more later.


Melissa waiting in her parents' bedroom before the ceremony.


Courtney, Melissa's sister, was maid of honor.


Me with my brother Mike and sister-in-law Andrea before the ceremony.


My uncle Greg giving Melissa away.


Nick and Melissa's first dance.


Laughing together after cutting the cake.


Nick takes off Melissa's garter.

1 comment:

Len and Carrie said...

Is that a wittle baby bump I see? (in reference to the pic of you & your brother). AAAWWWWWW!!