Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Mommy, esercise!"

That was Philip's request on Saturday (he can't pronounce the "x" in exercise). Prior to being told to slow down, I was wanting a way to increase my energy level so I ordered the "Denise Austin Fit & Firm" pregnancy work-out video from Amazon. Philip and I exercised every day two weeks ago and he really enjoyed watching the "exercise girls" as we called them. When he asked to exercise, I couldn't refuse him and got quite a laugh out of watching him exercise! There's also a part in which Denise Austin leads a routine with "a latin flair!" That leads Philip to walk around the house saying, "Mambo, cha cha, mambo, cha cha!" I know he doesn't know what that means so he must just like saying it. Go exercise boy!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: