Monday, July 07, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

A friend sent me an email containing a link to this YouTube video. It is truly powerful. If you have asked Jesus to be your savior, you KNOW how He changed your life. If you have not asked Jesus to be your savior, you might see Christians and think they are uptight, stuffy people or the extreme opposite: people living just like you just with a fake front trying to look all high and mighty. For me, being a Christian really has nothing to do with the church I attend, which Bible studies I've taken or how many Bible verses I've memorized. Giving my life over to Christ means I have been RESCUED from the complete mess my life would have been without Him. It also means I have been promised a home in heaven after I die and leave this world. This video shows real people who have been through some real things. Please watch it.

No comments: