Thursday, July 03, 2008

Recent Philip-ism's

Yes, having my two little ones is pretty tiring as that previous post stated, but every day is worth it to have little people grow up before your eyes. I need to document some of Philip's more recent phrases.

  • I passed Braewyn a cheese stick at lunch one day and said, "Here's some cheese-arooni." (Motherhood makes you silly; you know!) Well, Philip said, "Easy-rooni!" and looked at Matthew. "That's Spanish for butter." (Since watching Dora and Diego, he thinks he knows Spanish. He cracks us up!!)
  • While reading his story Bible, we read about Joshua and the wall of Jericho falling. The next page reads, "When Joshua was an old man, he reminded the people to obey God's Word. 'Choose this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.'" I looked at Philip and said, "Will our house serve the Lord?" He said frankly, "No, people do that."
  • After brushing his teeth last night, he points to the back of his throat and says, "That's where my scream comes from!"

I love him!!!

2 comments:

Katie Turner said...

oh my!! how precious is your child! :) I love the one about the house serving the Lord -- he's so smart! lol!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I'm very excited about reading it.

Casey Wallace said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing those. I'll bet he keeps you entertained all day.