Thursday, March 26, 2009

Argh!!!!!!

At this moment, I want to walk out of my front door and throw away the key! We're hoping to call our realtor and say, "Our house is ready to list on the market." But the bad thing is that the condition of this house is getting worse, not better. All the furniture is moved to its proper places, but in every room there are many items just laying around. I don't know what to do with it all. Maybe a good idea would be to take a large box and gather everything to take to the dump. Also with this huge mess everywhere, I feel I'm wasting my time gluing down unstuck wallpaper edges in the bathroom and touching up kitchen cabinets with a q-tip. If someone walked in now, they wouldn't even notice the wallpaper or cabinets.

Can you tell I didn't get a nap today? Yes, that's the real problem. We're staying up until midnight trying to get things done, I'm losing track of the dishes and laundry for spending time clearing out closets and staining the deck. I was going to lay down after getting home from lunch and getting the kids to bed. Braewyn fell asleep on the way from my parents' house to lunch which means she had had her power nap and wasn't really tired when I put her in her crib. After reading books to Philip, I smelled poop to put it bluntly coming from Braewyn's room. I should have entered right away, but did so after attending to a few other things. What I found was a dirty diaper on the floor, a girl rolling around in her crib and everything in it soiled!!! Girl and all contents out of the crib. Philip comes walking out of his room about that time too and I decided it was getting too late to try to resettle them.

Oh well, there goes my nap and any chance of getting the much needed energy boost needed to get anything really productive done today. Philip and I attended Bible study this morning so I guess that counts for something. We are no closer ready to selling this house. I suppose I should find something to feed my family for dinner.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

You need a hug!

Next week is Spring Break. We aren't going anywhere. Why don't you drop Philip and Braewyn off at my house and go back home and work on this stuff during the day? Then you won't be so tired :)