Saturday, March 21, 2009

Productive Day

Between last night and today, Matthew and I (with some help from Philip too!) spread 6 Bobcat scoops of mulch and planted 114 flowers around the yard. Yesterday, a man came and pressure washed the house, front/back porches, and driveway. I was completely amazed. It looks beautiful. Having your house pressure washed while you're inside is like being in a drive-thru car wash for a few hours. I loved it! The sound of spraying water is very soothing and the end result is awesome (the absence of nine years of mildew and spider webs!!).

I've already begun praying over our flowers for God to bless them with a long and prosperous life. They'll be prosperous if they live long enough for us to get this house on the market and then entice someone to buy it! Mulch, flowers and pressure washing are now checked off the "Rappy" list. We also bought a new front door wreath from Michael's while out buying flowers this morning. Another check. As for the dishes and laundry... don't ask. I'll just say the outside of my house is looking WAY better than the inside right now.

1 comment:

Casey Wallace said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! I love that you shared your "Rappy" list... lots of good ideas we're going to do now as well. Good luck with the home sell!