Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Labor Day Weekend


This weekend was a really great one. Friday night, we decided to take Philip to his first high school football game. We weren't sure if he would get sleepy and fall asleep or get sleepy and start fussing. He chose option C: stay awake and enjoy the whole game! He was so funny. He loves to just scream out in joy which he did many times much to the enjoyment of those sitting around us. A friend who has a daughter Philip's age was saying just how much of a ministry babies can be. I love seeing strangers in the store just light up after looking at Philip. In only 7 months, I know God has used Philip many, many times to bring joy to those around him. Saturday, Matthew and I went on a wonderful date (movie, dinner, mall shopping, and dessert) while Philip and Grandma (Ruth Ann) had their own date. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kim, & Phillip,

My name is also Lori. I work with your dad and he was showing me this website, or I should say the new updates of his Phillip!! I tell you he is so proud of you guy's, his face light's up whenever he speaks about you all. And far as your Mom goes, My family are praying for all of you not just your Mom. If there is anything we can do Just let us know.
----The Sonny's Gang----