Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Very Own Blog!



At first, I only thought wild, artsy-type people created blogs because that's what I found while browsing through some random websites. However, my very creative sister-in-law Lori created her own blog and helped me to see just how fun a blog can be! Welcome to "Sunny Side Up". While in college, the school paper ran an ad for a guest columnist. I never sent a submission in and have regretted it since. How fun to publish my own thoughts for others to read... my chance finally arrived! Most of the news on tv and in the paper is down-right discouraging. My college column would have been entitled "Sunny Side Up" because that is how I try to see the world. Sounds cheesy I know, but one of my spiritual gifts is encouragement so it fits! Have fun reading.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, I am so excited!!! Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

melissa says this is very cool