Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Backtracking... Dec. 24

This day might as well have been Christmas as I woke up so excited that today we would see Hannah, Lori and Jonathan. They arrived late Friday night after driving from Jacksonville, FL (and from way down south FL the day before!). I was excited to see how Philip and Hannah would react to each other. Hannah being three months older is fully-mobile and would walk up to Philip who was standing beside Grandma's couch and give him a hug. Philip wasn't sure what to think that first day.



After a day of playing and napping, Hannah and Philip are dressed and ready to attend the Christmas Eve Service.

After the service, Matthew, Philip and I went to my parents' house to exchange Christmas presents. Philip was so excited to see his horse from Nana and Papa. I later found out Papa had secretly let Philip have a test-ride the week before! Maybe his little memory had forgotten about it.

My brother Mike and sister-in-law Andrea spent the weekend with my parents. Philip loves his aunt and uncle and especially their dog, Sam! Since Mike had been a retail manager for the last several years, he always was working Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. Changing to insurance sales made his and Andrea's holidays MUCH more enjoyable this year. We were glad to spend the time together.

1 comment:

Len and Carrie said...

Awwww.....they are so cute together!! It looks like Matthew is holding twins!!!
I hope you all had a wonderfult Christmas! Our was marvelous but I am so sad that it is over!!
We need to try to get together soon!!
Love to you all!!
~Carrie~