Thursday, December 15, 2005

Big boy carseat has arrived!

Philip's new Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 carseat arrived last Monday. I was making myself crazy checking and cross-checking different reviews about carseats on several different websites and finally decided on this one. Regardless of being a brand name, it was actually the cheapest one I found which had all the features I was looking for. It will fit him until he's 100 pounds -- about 8 years old! The box says it can seat a newborn coming home from the hospital but Philip looks small enough in it! Gone are the days of caring him into the house asleep in his infant carrier.




All straped in and ready to roll.




Wait! It's cold here. Got to bundle up first.




I don't care about the carseat. Just let me keep the box!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations big boy Philip! You are stylin' in your new carseat. I read and reread review after review too. You can make yourself crazy. Don't worry, you will learn the skillful art of carefully removing a toddler from his carseat and carring him to bed . . . and save your back from the pain of carrying that oh so heavy carrier!