Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Philip's Cousin is Here!

I've taken 92 photos since Saturday! Thank the Lord for digital cameras. Anyway, here is a short recap of our weekend with Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Lori and Cousin Hannah. I'll add additional posts but only had a few minutes right now.

"My cousin Hannah is here!" said Philip. They have had a ball playing together. Hannah is a beautiful little girl. Uncle Matthew and Aunt Kim love you soooo much, Hannah.

The Brooks men! Philip received this cool police car as an early birthday present from Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Lori. Thanks! Looks like he loves it already.

We spent the night at Grandma's house on Christmas Eve. It was so much fun to wake up Christmas morning and be with Grandma and Cousin Hannah.

We also spent some time with Nana, Papa, Uncle Mike and Aunt Andrea. Philip was so excited to receive his new rocking horse from Nana and Papa. Giddy Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww......how cute! They are both so adorable! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!! Your mom looks great!!! I hope she is feeling better. I will try to post on my blog ASAP. Love to you all!!
~Carrie~