Thursday, December 15, 2005

Little Piano Man

I took piano lessons in middle school and my parents were great enough to buy a piano for me. Neither of them play, but the piano is currently in their home as we don't have room in our house. Mom says when Matthew and I move to another house, we can have it if there's room, but "I'll be sad to see it go because it's a nice decorative piece of furniture," she says. If we do have it in our home one day maybe Philip can take lessons and follow in his Grandpa Bill's footsteps (he was a Minister of Music and accomplished pianist). Matthew and I each play a little but are about as rusty as the Tin Man at the beginning of The Wizard of Oz!



Looks like Philip has what it takes!




Mommy said I could sit up here!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Maybe your mom can talk to my mom and get her to give her my baby grand piano! It currently serves as a place for her to display pictures! Haha.

Lori said...

I meant to say give me my piano.