Monday, November 19, 2007

Brother Toes

I don't think I've posted this story, but if so bear with me. It's just one I REALLY don't want to forget.

This morning I told Philip I really had to cut his toenails. He said, "Ok, the big ones but not the brothers." That made me laugh as I had forgotten about him naming his three middle toes on each foot "the brother toes".

The name came about when I had told him several months ago that the biggest toe was called the big toe and the smallest toe was called the baby toe. I then asked him if he knew what the other toes were called (do the other toes have names?). Without skipping a beat, Philip said, "The brothers." I guess he figured if there was a baby there should be a brother around as it is in our family with Braewyn being the baby and him being the brother. He's so funny!

1 comment:

Casey Wallace said...

That is so funny, Kim. I don't remember you telling that story. Thanks for sharing it!