Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Nephew Holden

After a much anticipated wait (at least for our family members), here are finally some photos of my new nephew Holden and of our day together.


Here's little Holden looking so cute. Yeah, open eyes in a picture at only three days old!



Philip and Braewyn already love their new cousin. Aunt Andrea is glad to introduce Holden.


I love this picture as it shows how big Braewyn is getting, but also how very tired Mike was on Saturday. Not much sleep, huh, Daddy?


Back asleep. I love my nephew Holden and will thankfully get to see him again next week for Thanksgiving. It will be exciting to see how he has changed in just two weeks. Sweet dreams, Holden. Sleep a lot at night for Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Jo Ellen said...

Beautiful baby, as typical for your family, Kim! I don't believe that Andrea just gave birth, though. Sorry, too skinny! Not fair! :-)