Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Labor Day weekend

I should not have let Labor Day slip by without a mention on the blog. It was especially fun this year as Matthew and I, with the help of MANY others, planned a suprise 60th Birthday Party for his mom, Ruth Ann. An additional part of the surprise was that her other son, Jonathan and his family were coming for a surprise weekend visit. I love Jonathan and Lori as my own brother and sister so we always have good times together. Lori and I also agree that we wished we lived closer (it's only 4 hours these days) because of how cute Philip and his cousin Hannah are when playing together. Braewyn and cousin Madeline also played very well together too but there's not much verbal communication between them (mainly due to Braewyn not being able to speak yet!).

Well, I was A/V challenged all weekend, but Lori didn't miss a beat and therefore has a much better recap on her blog. Here's the video from the surprise party and photos from our weekend.

No comments: