Thursday, September 04, 2008

We're Waiting A Week...

Dad, Mom and I have decided to wait a week and leave for Florida on Saturday, Sept. 13. There were just a lot of variables to consider. Ike is still headed straight at Floriday, Mom and Dad would be in Orlando without a car, even if it didn't get dangerous there's most likely going to be rain all week, and we can move it back a week without any penalties so Matthew said we may as well.

This change in dates also allows me to help with last minute details for our first MOPS meeting (however I will miss it being in Florida) and Philip and I can attend our first class of Bible Study Fellowship which begins on Sept. 11. God's plans are sovereign. Yesterday, when I thought about leaving in three days, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and developed a headache. Everytime I thought about going another time, a peace came over me. I am grateful that the Lord has brought to a stage in life where I recognize His presence and guidance. We'll see what happens with Ike. Maybe nothing, but Mom, Dad and I feel the following week is when we are supposed to go as opposed to this coming week.

No comments: