Thursday, September 04, 2008

Philip & Braewyn's Silliness



My previous post mentioned Braewyn's new favorite, black, patent-leather shoes! Well, she loves shoes in general. And ALWAYS wants one pair or another one. I had the pleasure to babysit my friend Frances' daughter Bella last Thursday afternoon and evening. I took Bella's shoes off but she soon found a pair of Braewyn's flip-flops. Braewyn then noticed Bella's shoes and wanted them on. The girls wore each other's shoes for at least two hours!! So silly. I didn't know swapping stuff started so early! Bella had a great time with us as she and Braewyn played and Philip tried to impress her with his funny faces. Here are some pictures so you can really understand.





Philip has a style all of his own. His Spiderman outfit (last Halloween's costume) is one of his regular wardrobe choices and there are a handful of accessories which usually follow.


No comments: