Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Change in Blog Links

Ellen is a friend who I met because our husbands went to high school together. She has decided to change over from having a family blog, "o my gracious!", to one more solely focused on her in-home business of handmade purses and bags. Now you'll see "handmade recess" on my side bar. I look forward to reading her posts about her sweet family and how she strives to serve the Lord. How she gets to making all the handmade items on top of that is inspirational to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one glance around my house would tell you exactly how I find time! Thanks for your encouraging comment. I am a chatty cathy. I know I'm going to have a hard time limiting my words, but I think it's going to be good for me!

Thanks for the plug and changing your link!